So now that we live in Ann Arbor, this item became a lot more affordable. In fact, my beautiful sister Taryn went to beauty school in Ann Arbor and it just happens to be a really great place where you get services from students for a fraction of their usual cost.
I started my day with a pedicure. Opted for hot pink nail polish since it made me feel the happiest.
After the pedicure, peeled myself out of the seat for a manicure and then headed back to the spa area for a facial and a stress-relief massage. Amazing! And it all cost just $110!
Afterwards, I felt about as relaxed as this squirrel that likes to hang out on our balcony and torment the dog.
Also, just a brief update on some other items I'm working on:
- Cook an entire thanksgiving meal by myself - I am going to be doing this this year at my parents' house! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll have a place big enough for Thanksgiving anytime soon, so I will have to do it in Perrysburg, but I'm excited!!
- Read the Bible all the way through - I kicked off this one on Taylor and I's 2 year anniversary of being married (trying to avoid that whole New Years Resolution curse. It's been 15 days and I have read every day! I'm doing a plan on my iPad where they track it for you and tell you what to read, so it's pretty easy! I think they say it takes 21 days to make a habit, so here goes!
- Run a sub 1:50:00 half marathon - Well, there's no telling until the day of whether I will accomplish this one, but I am registered to run the Miami Half Marathon on January 29th and I have heard it's a great, flat course, so I'm hoping to beat my goal!

No comments:
Post a Comment