Wednesday, December 12, 2012

30 Before 30: Read the Bible all the way through (in a year!)

Oh hi there! In case you missed it, here's my 25% progress post about this goal, which has some pretty funny verses I found.

I have been busy blogging this month, but not on this blog.  In fact, that's a whole other post that I need to get to stat.  But first, I need to post a delayed post about completing another one of my 30 Before 30, reading the Bible all the way through!  I started this item on October 24, 2011, Taylor and I's second wedding anniversary and completed it on October 23, 2012 in under a year!

I truly enjoyed daily reading of the Bible.  I learned a lot and was able to put into context all the stories I've read in pieces my whole life.  I made over 500 bookmarks, so now when I want to go back and read something, I have lots of choices of good passages that I already like!

If anyone is looking to do this, I recommend the iPhone/iPad/Android app YouVersion and they will connect you directly to the plan.  You can also visit: http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/. 

Here's my medal!!


No comments: