Monday, November 20, 2006

NO!!! I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

That's right, I am fighting tooth and nail not to give up this blog, but today, I must be honest, I don't have much going on. I really do apologize if you came here for some sort of entertainment, but my life at this moment is just not very interesting. Vanderbilt lost to Tennessee this weekend. Michigan lost to Ohio State. Rutgers lost (and I only care because they were undefeated and Taylor likes them) to Cincinnati. And I am back at work! Haha.

Really, the only exciting thing is that my training starts in earnest for the marathon in under 2 weeks. After that, I will be updating the blog probably every day or two with my fundraising and training status! Please be advised that if you care about me at all (or if I care about you), you will probably be getting a letter or an e-mail from me asking you to donate to my Team In Training fundraising campaign.

Oh! I know one thing I can put on here. Taylor and I went out on a "date" Friday night and got two really good pictures of us (this is a rare occurrence), so I will put them here!


Aren't we pretty?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURE OF YOU AND TAYLOR.JUST GLAD TO HEAR WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE, IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE EXCITING ALL THE TIME!!
LOVE,
AUNT SHERYL

Anonymous said...

EXCITING?...life is always exciting, we just have to "adjust" our definination of exciting some times!!

I love the pictures of you & Taylor! You make a cute couple.