For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Miss me?
Ok, ok I'm sorry!!! I have not been blogging like I should and I am very sorry!! Most of the reason is that I haven't had the internet this month, so any chance I get to get on a computer is only devoted to the most essential activities: email, facebook, shopping :) Blogging just doesn't make the list! Well, it should, and I promise to do something about it very soon. By way of updates, I have been to Baltimore and Atlantic city since I last blogged, taking up most of my weekends. And this weekend, Amber (my friend from Perrysburg) is coming and then I'm heading to Nashville for a wedding. It's gonna be crazy! So that said, I promise to do my best to be better at blogging. For one, I am moving into a new apartment and it DOES have reliable internet, so that's good news! Furthermore, I definitely want to make sure to show you my new digs, so stay tuned. For now, I must do a little work (ew) and get to bed. Muah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I DO MISS YOU!!! I have missed seeing and hearing about your fabulous adventures!! I know that you have been incredibly busy though. Good Luck getting moved...send out pictures soon. Be careful moving the TV and the Lazy Boy...we don't need you falling down the stairs and getting hurt!!
Have a GREAT time with Amber.
Love You.....Mom
Post a Comment