So I have this little program installed on my blog that tracks visitors. It's kind neat, it shows where they are physically viewing my blog from, how long they stay on the blog, and how they got to the blog (through an internet search, off of a link on another friends blog, or directly). Anyway, this little program helps me figure out who leaves these "anonymous" comments (I know that was you about 15 minutes ago, Aunt Sheryl...thanks!!!). Also, I find some interesting stuff. Like one time, someone found me by googling "Carissa, Goldman Sachs, Training" kinda creepy actually, but it's neat that you can know that!
Just thought I'd share. I have a feeling it will be one of those multi-post days since I don't have to work and it's raining cats and dogs outside!
While I'm talking about this...who visits my blog through a Deloitte IP address in Hermitage, TN? If you're reading this, I'd love to know who you are!
2 comments:
You're not talking about Google Analytics, are you?
Haha..the computer is an amazing thing, isn't it!! I know that there are two wonderful women who love to keep track of you on your blog....now you know who they are too. Isn't it GREAT to know "We LOVE YOU!!"
Post a Comment