Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daily updates?! So not my style!

But then again, neither is the spandex I'll be wearing on race day and we all know that will be happening so I say screw it!

T minus 3 days and you better believe I'm chugging water out of this Ethos bottle from Starbucks like it's my job (I'm sure you all don't need me to ask the obligaroty rhetorical question: "why don't they just send the WATER to the children instead of having us buy the perfectly good water for $2.50 and sending a "portion"? I think it's because they're building water infrastructure, but still...it's kinda funny).

Tonight, I plan to go to the marathon Expo which is where I'll get my race number, timing chip, goody bag and (most likely) an unnecessary amount of race-related purchases. I know I won't be able to help myself so you better believe I'll be buying some ING NYC Marathon paraphenalia as well as some running gear. Good times and don't worry, I'll make sure to model it for you :)

Here's my race registration card. It's got all my vitals. I'm so excited!

So that's it. I'm Wave 2 Orange, runner number 29058!

Bring it on!

No comments: