For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Licensed to Wed!
We figured that since we're in single digits now, we should get our legal affairs in order, so Taylor and I went downtown today before work to get our Marriage License. The entire process took about 25 minutes and was relatively painless. Taylor credited Michael Bloomberg for taking what was probably a horribly cumbersome and inefficient process and turning it into a pleasant experience. Here we are in front of the City Clerk's Office. The picture, appropriately enough, was snapped by one of New York's Finest (an NYPD police officer). I look slightly over-excited, Taylor looks shell-shocked. I can assure you, though, that the general mood for both of us was happy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And what would it look like if you added me to the photo...I would have been crying! NOT tears of sadness though...Tears of JOY!
So happy and excited
Post a Comment