Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hello friends and family near and far!

I hope that this post finds you well and enjoying your Christmas. Taylor and I are rejoicing and celebrating out Savior's birth in Tenafly, New Jersey with his family. I apologize for my lack of blogging in the last couple of weeks :) I've been busy with work and Christmas preparations and also our lives are not that exciting. But my New Years' resolutions as it relates to this blog is, as they say, to "poop or get off the pot." Meaning I will either do it regularly or ceremoniously end this blog on account of nothing to pots about :)

For now, please take a look at a Merry Christmas video that Taylor and I made this morning! It was intended for the Lucyk family, so you can ignore the promise to call you later :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK1s4xJX-dc


Blessings to you all!!

Love,
Carissa and Taylor

No comments: