Thursday, January 14, 2010

Planning for the year ahead...

So in recent memory, my general goal has been to have at least 1 major thing each year. In 2006, I moved to New York City. In 2007 I ran my first Marathon. In 2008 I ran my second. In 2009 I went to Indonesia for 3 weeks to visit Taylor, oh and got married. So here we are at 2010. Seems like a year that should be monumental. Here are some big plans for 2010:
  • Running the Chicago Marathon (will be Taylor's first and hopefully my last until I'm 40)
  • Running the New York Half Marathon Grand Prix - one half marathon in all 5 boroughs. This one is actually pretty much going to happen.
  • Travel to Australia and Indonesia to visit Kim and Will and Taylor's village where he lived.
"Sorry, Mom"s - ie. things not on the list that she might like to see there:
  • Moving to the Midwest (let's shoot for more like 2011 for that one :)
  • Reproduction (refusing to put a timeline on that one yet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!!! and YEESSSS!!!
Lets hope sometime after Australia we can start thinking about the Reproduction!!
Love you two, Mom