Hi there, blogland! I am really excited to be back and celebrating what should be a great year. I promise an update about the Smith holiday soon complete with photos (not all of them flattering). For now, though, I have a fun announcement. Despite knowing that this turns me into a TOTAL cliche, I think I've decided to document a "30 before 30" list on this blog starting as soon as I can get the list together. I have a draft, but I thought I'd reach out to my readers (what few of them there are) to see if you have any suggestions!
What are some things you've done or would like to do that you think I can accomplish in the next 2.5 years. You know, I just realized that it will be exactly 2.5 years on my half birthday, January 21st, so I think I have an official kick-off date for my list! So, if you have suggestions, let me hear 'em. I should tell you, I'm trying to do a few things with this list:
1) do things I actually WANT to do rather than cliched "adventures" like skydiving, surfing, etc. I'm not saying those aren't good things, they just really aren't things I want to do.
2) not go broke
3) not die
Alright, let's hear it!!
1 comment:
Ooo... that's a great idea! Can I join you in making a list? (I LOVE making lists!!!) My brilliant suggestion for you: move to a new, fun city!
Post a Comment