My apologies for the lack of updates in the last couple weeks! We have a lot going on, but I can't post it all yet in a public forum, unfortunately. I can tell you, though, that it involves checking about 5 items off my 30 before 30 list in the next 3 months, which I'm really excited about! Stay tuned. I promise there will be more soon!
In the meantime, here are some highlights of what we've been up to lately:
First off, I'm really good at bowling. Taylor is good, too, but I'm REALLY good. Hehe, here are some scores. The first one shows that I scored a 159 average over 2 games and the second is a game where I got a 174 (Player 1). Obviously, there's a little jest here because bowling is about the most useful skill I've ever realized I have, so here goes nothing!
![]() |
| From Drop Box |
![]() |
| From Drop Box |






1 comment:
yayyyyy for checking thing off in the next 3 months :]
Post a Comment