- attend a black-tie event (that’s not a wedding) and wear a floor length gown - I think I will just be the most over-dressed person at the MBA Formal next January!
- be able to do 10 push-ups - Ugh...still working at this one. It's HARD.
- buy myself an expensive piece of jewelry - No idea what to get...suggestions?
- do a 30 before 30 list - Obviously in progress (ok, fine, this one is a cop-out)
- go to a top 40 pop concert - Detroit has a dearth of awesome concerts...checking Nikki Minaj's tour schedule now...
- host an awesome party - Hopefully this will be our welcome party when we move into a house next year!!
- pick and buy a stock (myself, not with my husband) - I have no excuse for not starting this yet..
- plant a garden - Does re-potting a single plant count?
- read the Bible all the way through - As of next week I will be 75% of the way done with this!! I'm doing it in a year and started on our second anniversary (October 24), so I will be done this October!
- read the top ten novels on a list (thinking this one) - Got bogged down with 1984...can I substitute The Hunger Games?? :)
- renovate something - I am going to interpret this liberally...a table, my wardrobe...not sure
- run a sub-1:50 half marathon - Detroit Half Marathon in October!!
- take a class in something that interests me - I'm giong to enroll in Tennis classes this fall!
- visit san francisco - Hopefully we will be going in September!
- ______(this space intentionally left blank for a miscellaneous adventure!) - I have an idea of what this might be, but I'm not telling yet :)
For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Friday, July 20, 2012
30 Before 30: 1 year to go!!
Today is the day, my last birthday in my 20s. I'm not nearly as freaked out by that fact as I am by the fact that I still have 15 items from my 30 Before 30 left to do (yikes!!). I am in progress on at least 6 of them, but there are still a bunch that I have to figure out how I want to do them. Here's a status update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment