Sunday, July 13, 2014

Introducing Eli David Smith - born April 15, 2014

If you care at all about me/my blog, I'm sure you already know this, but we had a son!  Eli David Smith was born on April 15, 2014 at 12:56am.  Here's the official announcement:
As any parent knows, it has been a whirlwind.  Eli turns 3 months tomorrow, and it's crazy how he has changed.  Here are answers to some common questions and some of my favorite tidbits:
  • Eli now sleeps from about 10pm to 5am, eats, and goes back to sleep for a couple more hours.  I can't complain :)
  • The first few weeks were tough and I definitely feel like I had the post-partum blues, but luckily they did not last and things are good now :)  
  • Eli LOVES to stand, and I think he's going to be an early walker
  • I love hearing him laugh and coo, so adorable (see videos below)
  • Nashville has adjusted pretty well to not being an only child anymore
  • Right now, Eli weighs about 15lbs.  At his 2-month check-up he was in the 88th percentile for height and the 78th for weight, so he's a big boy :)
And here are some photos and videos from throughout Eli's life so far.  We love him so much!

Professional photos taken less than 24 hours after birth :)



Eli's first Easter

A bunch of Eli and Nash strung together

Eli's first almost smile on Mothers Day :)
On his 2 month birthday

Some of my faves


Eli already took his first trip overseas, going to England to meet Aunt Kim and Uncle Will!
With Big Ben


Sleeping peacefully on the plane.
Probably the funniest baby video ever and I don't think I'm even biased!


Eli's newest tricks:

Talking

Playing with toys

Laughing:


No comments: