I found this survey and, since this has been a pretty eventful summer, I decided to do it. Can you believe this summer is over!? Depending on when it technically began, I've been a lot of places this summer. Allow me to list them:
Beginning May 1
May 1-2, New York, job interviews
May 2-22, Nashville, chool
May 22-25, DC, job interviews
May 25-June 2, Nashville, school
June 3-13, Perrysburg, with my family
June 13-15, Nashville, final presentation for school
June 15-18, Perrysburg, home again
June 18-22, New York, job interview
June 22-July 10, Perrysburg, home!
July 10-August 4, New York, new home
August 4-6, Cincinnati, Abi and Jon Jon's wedding
August 6-18, New York, getting used to my new life
August 18-26, Montana, family vacation
August 26-now, New York, Back *home*
Whew, what a ride! And without further ado, the survey!!
SUMMER'S OVER SURVEY
Looking back on this summer, have you...
1. Drank alcohol? a bit, I even learned to love beer!
2. Cried? Of course
3. Kissed anyone? Yes
4. Been on a vacation to a different state? Yes
5. Been on a vacation to a different country? Does Montana count?
6. Been to the beach? Yep, in Michigan
7. Been to an island? Haha, Manhattan!
8. Done drugs? Nope
9. Smoked? No
10. Snuck out? No need
11. Had a sleepover? Yep!
12. Stayed up all night? No, not a fan
13. Slept in someone elses bed? Haha, yeah i get around
14. Went pee in a pool? Haven't been in a pool ;-)
15. Went skinny dipping? No
16. Been on the computer a lot? Of course
17. Played video games? A little bit of Mariokart
18. Listened to an ipod/mp3 player? Plenty!
19. Been on over 30 car rides? I'm sure I have
20. Been grounded? Haha I don't think that's possible at this point
21. Been to a party? of course
22. Regret something? maybe a little
23. Been dumped? Nearly
24. Lied? Probably
25. Done anything against the law? I don't think so
26. Been camping? Just the cabins on our family vacation
27. Got in a fight? Not a physical one
28. Got a new hair do? Mom cut my hair a little and highlighted it :)
29. Stayed at a hotel? A couple times
30. Talked on the phone all night? No need
31. Went shopping? TOO MUCH!
34. Someone ask you out? No
35. Got in a car with a stranger? My Mommy taught me better than that!
36. Lost someone close? No, luckily
37. Had someone sleep in your bed? Haha yeah, Kim ;-)
38. Been to a movie? Only a couple, surprisingly!
39. Been to a club? Nah
40. Slept in? Just a few times
41. Got tanner? Oh yes, I've been tan and back again
42. Watched TV for more than 5 hours? Consecutively? no.
43. Tried something new? Does New York City count?
44. Did homework? Finished up June 30 for GOOD!!
45. Learned something new? Many things
46. Went surfing? Nope
47. Went dancing? A bit
48. Been to a concert? No, sadly!
49. Quoted a movie? Oh, surely
50. Played with fire? Yeah a little
51. Made new friends? Oh yeah!
Who is the person/people you were with the most? Um...Taylor, Taylor's family, Susie, WORK, my family, and everyone else in spirit!
What is your favorite ice cream this summer? Chocolate, surprisingly
What is the best day? Saturday!
What is your biggest regret so far this summer? Life's funny, but I have none :)
What is your favorite song this summer? When the Sand Runs Out
What is your favorite movie this summer? No Clue
Is this the best summer so far? The most eventful, that's for sure!
Are you looking forward to school starting? I never have to go to school again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment