- My cousin Miranda is coming to visit with her friend Marissa (should be interesting, Marissa and Carissa) next week. We're going to go see Legally Blonde and whatever else they want to do in the city, hopefully being total tourists!
- I don't know if I'd say I'm looking forward to this, but this summer will be very busy at work as we prepare for our huge summer analyst programs. At least I'll get to be inside enjoying the airconditioning and getting paid for it on those stifling hot New York summer days
- Girls nights every Sunday before Church
- Finally starting to volunteer with Hope For New York
- Training for the New York City half marathon
- Running the New York City half marathon
- Visiting fun outdoor bars and restaurants with friends
- Watching friends participate in the New York City Triathlon (Go Leslie and Margaret!)
- My 24th Birthday!!! (Yes, I had to do the math...)
- Moving into my new apartment on August 1!!!
- Quiet time
- Running in the mornings in Central Park (too hot the rest of the day)
- Spending time with Taylor in the City
- Visiting friends in DC or Boston when (if) I have time
- Reading books I've been waiting to read!
- I'm sure there's more....
So yes, I have a busy, fun summer ahead of me. Please feel free to suggest other things I may be forgetting! Oh, and you should come visit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment