Well, you'd be wrong!! I'm just lazy and haven't blogged in awhile. I'm sorry! I need to re-cap my antics of late, so here's my best attempt.
Last weekend was pretty uneventful.
Last week, I got my 1-year raise at work and worked quite a few hours (for me), therefore leading to an un-eventful week. EXCEPT...Friday had a little bit of action.
Friday was actually my 5th anniversary with Taylor (I know...(hey, he'll never read this, I can say what I want!)). Well there's some irony to this story that I'll just share up front.
On the day of my first date with Taylor (January 11, 2003), I had to work at Rand Cafeteria (where I worked my first two years of college) and while there, one of my co-workers asked me out. Now, I'd been wanting to go out with Taylor for a while, but I agreed to an early pre-date with this boy....figuring it woudl loosen me up so I wasn't so nervous. So, I picked him up (no car....he was a winner, but then Taylor didn't have one either) and we went to this Indian restaurant, returning with just enough time for me to change into jeans and a T-shirt to go watch the Vanderbilt Basketball game with Taylor (which was followed by ice skating, cokes at Tin Angel, and the Wedding Singer).
ANYWAY, so that's the last time I can remember being asked out....5 years to the day before last Friday. Which is precisely when a nice young man stopped me on Wall Street and proceeded in try to work the same magic on me...and almost succeed.
Unfortunately, it's late and I MUST get to sleep...I will finish this tomorrow ;-)
1 comment:
Are you still asleep ? That was like a week ago you were going to finish this blog.
Post a Comment