Well, the Fulbright selection committee evidently doesn't want to be held to a firm deadline, so they have told him that he will hear from them regarding their decision on his application sometime between Mid-March and Mid-June. Fair enough. So, essentially, my life is on hold pending the decision of some Indonesians and a few American businessmen.
Awesome. Basically the options are many, with a few laid out here:
- Taylor GETS the Fulbright:
- I stay in New York, doing pretty much what I'm doing now.
- I stay in New York until I run the New York City Marathon in November and then move to Atlanta and work for Deloitte and wait patiently for Taylor to come back.
- I stay in New York until I run the New York City Marathon in November and hten move to Ann Arbor to live with my sister while she attends beauty school and work for Google and wait patient
- Taylor doesn't get the Fulbright:
- We stay in New York
- We move to some other city (TBD)
And there you have it. I will most certainly keep you posted on what happens. For now, it's sort of just waiting patiently and enjoying the spring in New York until we get some news :)
Thanks for reading!
2 comments:
Why isn't Cincinnati on your list?!
WOW!!! You are such a positve, successful young woman!! I am so thankful that you are able to place your trust in God and know that HE is ultimately in control.
God Bless YOU
Post a Comment