Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry!

Hey there. So sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Basically it's the busiest time of the year at work and Taylor is leaving right in the middle of it so when i'm not chained to the desk, I'm with him. Whew! I promise to give an update on:

Running (oh, I'm supposed to be RUNNING in the middle of all this!?)
Taylor's trip to Indonesia (hopefully he'll do a blog that I can link you too, wouldn't that be fun?)
Wedding plans (what we know so far)
My 25th Birthday (it's on Monday people!)

As SOON as I can!!! It might be after July 30, I'm warning you so please don't give up on me! I will have A LOT more time on my hands once Taylor is gone and the summer new analyst programs at work are over! Thanks for your patience.

No comments: