Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mid September Post

Hey there! I'm so sorry for the lack of posts of late! I have no excuse really. However, I did want to give a quick update :) First of all, Taylor and I have FINALLY set the date:

October 24, 2009!!!

That's right, mark your calendars folks! :) I'm very excited for this and even though it's more than a year away I'm sure it's the right timing. Taylor will get back at the middle of June so we'll have time for our last minute plans and some "get-to-know-you-again" time before the wedding.

I've also been dress shopping and am having a great time. I've narrowed it down pretty far and I'll gladly e-mail you pictures, just send me an e-mail (carissa.lucyk@gmail.com).

I spent this past weekend in Atlanta and Chattanooga for a friend's wedding and had a good time with friends! It was nice to get out of the city for the first time since the weekend Taylor left. Friends at Becca's wedding: Me, Mel, Kim, Helen, Michelle :)

For the next three weekends, I'll be running REALLY long on Saturdays (18-20 miles) and then being a vegetable on Sundays....should be interesting. I'll let you know how that goes!

Well, I must get to work. Blessings!

No comments: