Monday, March 09, 2009

I'm on Twitter (and you can see it on the right!)

So I'm not sure if you've heard of Twitter, but it's a site where you can keep up to date on what all your friends (and acquaintances, and complete strangers) are doing. Well, I added a widget so that you can see my updates (and my friends' and acquaintances', and complete strangers') any time you're on my blog! Enjoy and if you are on Twitter, be sure to look for me!

Well, I am sitting in a Starbucks in Lincoln Park in Chicago. I'm about to go to a nearby store to work on some wedding stuff before heading back to Perrysburg this afternoon. I had a great weekend here in Chicago visiting my friend Tracy and her new husband Scott!

We went and saw the Broadway play Chicago on Saturday night and did a few other fun things around town. I also bought the oh-so-cute shoes for my bridesmaids! Here they are! They'll be wearing these shoes with a brown dress and I'm not sure yet what they'll be carring, but it will probably be way cooler than flowers :)


And finally, I had one really BAD thing happen this weekend :( I LOST the flash drive that I have been using for all of my wedding planning and job search documents!! I seriously have retraced every step since I last saw it and no sign. Most likely, the flash drive fell on the floor of one of the coffee shops I worked at on Friday. I went back and no one turned anything in, so my final hope is that maybe someone found it, opened it, and saw my resume and will send it back to my home address in Ohio...I know, fat chance....Luckily, most of the documents somehow made it to my e-mail with the exception of a couple of cover letters I was working on. Also a few of the docs had been updated quite a bit since I last e-mailed them, but at least I have the bulk of it!

Well, say a prayer for Flashy, my little flash drive and hopefully I can still get married and get a job despite this little setback!

1 comment:

Atletismo343 said...

docs.google.com!