Thursday, March 05, 2009

I've been MIA

Hello friends! Sorry I've been so missing. I have no excuse since last weekend I was so bored and lonely. Why didn't I think to turn to my BLOG!? My parents went out of town for the weekend to Orlando, FL, and I literally sat around almost all weekend. In fact, on Saturday the only thing I did was go get the oil changed on the car. I know, exciting! Then, Sunday I did head up to Michigan and go out for Mongolian Barbecue in Ann Arbor and it was AMAZING! I highly recommend it. Basically you pick whatever meat, veggies, and sauce you want and they grill it up for you. Delish.

I also found out this week that I will be giving a deposition for a court case in which I am involved this coming week. The case is a lawsuit being brought against me by the passenger in a car that I gently (and I do mean gently) side-swiped in a minor accident in June of (get this) 2006. Yes, you read that right. The accident was in 2006 and it is still going on! They dropped a trial that we were supposed to have in October 2007 and the new trial is set to commence on my birthday, July 21 (lucky me). So, this coming Wednesday I am going to give a deposition at the office of the plaintiff's attorney. The somewhat interesting thing about this is that I actually get to sit through her deposition where she tries to explain how she was injured in this oh-so-minor car accident. I hope I don't laugh out loud, that probably would not be good. I'll definitely let you know how it goes!

Well, right now I am coming to you live from the Central Time Zone in Chicago, IL (btw, don't forget to change your clock an hour forward on Sunday morning!). I am here visiting my friend Tracy who just got married and bought a Condo in the South Loop. I love their apartment, it's pretty much my dream! While we're here, I hope to do some shopping and we're going to see the touring Broadway production of Chicago. A girl I went to high school with is actually the lead role (Roxy), so it should be fun! I'll post photos and update once I get home on Monday!

No comments: