For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Friday, October 09, 2009
THIS freaks me out!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Freak out is NOT a word you should be using!! (haha) Don't go getting wedding jitters on me now girl! You are doing a wonderful job with all the planning and organizing! I will be there soon to help with last minute (week) preparations. I am getting so excited that this is all i can think about. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY...for everything from no stress to good weather to safe travels for guests!!! Love you both, Mom
1 comment:
Freak out is NOT a word you should be using!! (haha) Don't go getting wedding jitters on me now girl! You are doing a wonderful job with all the planning and organizing! I will be there soon to help with last minute (week) preparations.
I am getting so excited that this is all i can think about. PRAY, PRAY, PRAY...for everything from no stress to good weather to safe travels for guests!!!
Love you both, Mom
Post a Comment