Whew, I made it back! I had a great time at home this past weekend. I spent a lot of time with my family and got to see a couple of friends too. I flew back EARLY on Tuesday morning on a 6:25am flight and got back to New York at 8am. After a mere $47 spent on a cab (obviously joking...) I arrived at work at 9:30am, where I stayed until 9:15pm trying to get ahead because....
Tomorrow I am going to VEGAS!!! That's right, myself and 7 friends are going to Vegas until Sunday for a little reunion/bachelorette party (not mine, Kim's)/just genuine good fun in Sin City!!! I am so excited, but also a bit frantic here packing and trying to make sure I don't forget anything!
Coconut rum, check. Camera charged, check. Hotel reservation confirmed (the Tropicana), check. I sure hope I don't forget anything!!!
Well, the entire time that I've been typing this, I have been waiting for my photo bucket page to load so that I can post some pictures from my trip home. Sadly, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon, and I must get to bed. I won't be able to write again until Monday or Tuesday, so until then!!
No comments:
Post a Comment