Monday, May 28, 2007

"Say Yes to SoNo"

I'm smack in the middle of three consecutive weekends of travelling. Last weekend, Taylor and I took a little weekend trip up to Norwalk, Connecticut to explore the downtown area, popularly referred to as SoNo (for South Norwalk). I read an article in Coastal Living (I know, how very preppy of me) and decided it would be a fun place to take a day trip, especially since I was going to be away the next two weekends.
We had a great time in SoNo. We did a little shopping, went to the acquarium (including an IMAX movie and the Spongebob Squarepants 4-D ride!!), ate seafood, and had drinks in the quaint little downtown area. Here are some fun pictures:
Petting the manta rays:

Taylor has a problem keeping his eyes open with a flash....but he figured it out!














And each of us with Norris, the sea turtle (I just named him this very second)














At our hotel, they gave us free, freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (I was very happy)!!

I treated Taylor to some lobster for dinner!
And here we are getting drinks, this would be so cute if it wasn't so bright...
What a great time!!

No comments: