Wow...this year has gone by ridiculously fast! I seriously cannot believe it. Well, my plans for Thanksgiving are to head home to Ohio on Wednesday night. I'm actually disappointed because I didn't realize until after I bought my plane ticket that my street is actually where they blow up the balloons for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York! In fact, they are already setting up bleachers and putting up "no parking" signs all over my neighborhood. I wish I'd planned to at least stay through Wednesday night so I could see them blowing up the balloons! Oh well. I am flying home on Wednesday night and staying with my grandparents, then driving down on Thursday morning to spend the rest of my Thanksgiving weekend at my house. I'm looking forward to it!
On Friday, I'm going to head out early to do a little shopping and then I'm going to go play some flag football with some high school friends. Apparently it's our 10th year (thank Jon)!! I can't believe that there's anything in my life I've been doing for 10 years, it's just crazy! It should be fun though.
Well, I haven't been doing such a great job of writing lately, but that's partly because I haven't been doing too much. In fact, I've been kinda sick this past week. Today, I'm sitting around watching football and learning how to solve a Rubik's cube (yes, you read that right). Next time you see my, I should be able to do it in about 5 minutes! I hope.
Alright, with that unbelievable nerdy statement, I will sign off. Oh, except I wanted to recommend a book I just finished reading. It's called Eat, Pray, Love and was an amazing book. I highly recommend it!
1 comment:
We are looking forward to seeing you for Thanksgiving!!
Post a Comment