Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yes, I know, another post in the same day...it gets old

If you've followed my blog at all you know me...when I post once, I usually post about 3 times. Well this will be a quick one...

I just wanted to let you all know that I am about to start doing something again that I'm pretty sure I promised you I would never do...and I'm so excited!!! I can't believe how quickly it has come again, but today I signed up for an information session to become a mentor with Team In Training.

That's right, I'm running another Marathon!!!

I really wasn't expecting to ever do this again, but watching the New York City marathon last year totally gave me the bug. So...starting late this spring I'll be the leader of a little mentor group (much like my mentor Deb, aka Den Mom was for me last year) of 12 or so folks training for their first marathon!! I'll be raising money (though not quite as much, don't worry!) again and training while helping others raise money for a great cause: The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!!!

Stay tuned, I'm sure you'll be hearing much more about this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So glad to hear that you are excited about being a mentor....you will do an excellent job. I just cant believe you are going to run another marathon....
You go girl!!!