Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10 Things I'd like to say, nice edition

So, apparently what I'm about to do is all the rage, but after reading about 10 of them, I am disheartened by how vindictive people can be. Most people say some pretty mean things when they write this. I haven't thought about it at all, but before I do, I wanted to put it out there that my plan is to put up 10 nice things I would like to say to people. I'm not telling who those people are though ;)
  1. Our conversations brighten my day and I know we will always be friends (and thank God for that).
  2. I forgive you
  3. You will probably never know how much I appreciate you.
  4. I cannot explain why we are friends after all these years, but I am so thankful for it and glad our relationship lasted through it all.
  5. I am insanely jealous of how effortless you make being beautiful look.
  6. I wish I was as independent as you.
  7. I am proud of the person you are becoming, but because of our relationship I have to provide some guidance and it is this: don't ever stop trying to be a better person, especially to those you love.
  8. I am so glad that I am just like you in so many ways.
  9. I think about you more often than I probably should, and I breathe a prayer that you are happy, healthy, and content.
  10. I know you don't understand English, but if you did, I'd tell you you bring so much sunshine into my life and I will miss you when you are gone!
Oh, and none of those are for my fiance...I think that having been apart for 10 months and conducting our relationship solely via phone, I've said everything I ever wanted to say to him (and more!).

So, should I do "mean edition" next ;)?

No comments: