Anyway, I apologize for the delay in posting. I've been busy at work, busy in life. I can't believe the wedding is 6 weeks and 3 days away. So much to do!
Taylor and I spent labor day weekend in New Orleans, Louisiana for our friend Melissa's wedding. It was a grand time full of delicious food (thanks, Clark!) with old friends. I have some photos at home that I'll post soon. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some other exciting news. We got a Wii!!
That's right. One of Taylor's family friends got us a Nintendo Wii for our wedding and they were kind enough to ship it to us so we could start enjoying right away. You better believe the first thing that Taylor did last night was hook that bad boy up :)
Here it is at my office:

We've found it to be a nice toy to help us relax after long days of work/wedding planning. Thanks, Murphys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment