So, this weekend we did a lot of wedding preparations! We bought almost all of the alcohol for the wedding (yay!), planned our ceremony (details, details), and got about 20 RSVPs :) It's starting to take shape and boy am I glad. Keep those RSVPs coming!
In case you're wondering what our guests will be drinking, here's the skinny (I love that phrase)
6 kinds of beer, 3 light and 3 regular: Amstel Light, Coors Light, Sam Adams Light, Blue Moon, Stella Artois, and Sam Adams Octoberfest.
2 kinds of wine: Old School Red and Old School White, from the Peninsula Cellars Winery in Grand Travers Bay, MI. Delish!
3 kinds of liquor: Bacardi Rum, Jack Daniels, and Vodka with soda mixers.
I'm keeping the food a secret :)
We've also got a great band and are putting together a rocking playlist complete with some surprises :)
Well, I will have another post on Wednesday, but just wanted to keep things up-to-date.
Sampai Nanti (Until Later, in Indonesian)!
1 comment:
haha...I just clicked "leave a comment" and the word verification word is "eates"....just thought that was funny bc your post had to do with reception and drinks, etc
Looks like you are doing a wonderful job getting everything in order...We are getting VERY excited!!! Can't wait til i can be there to help you
Post a Comment