Wednesday, April 25, 2007

To All of my donors (and whoever is reading)

Hello Donors!!!

I just wanted to send you all a quick e-mail to let you know that MARATHON weekend is upon me!! My teammates and I will leave at 6am tomorrow morning to fly to Nashville for the Country Music Marathon!!! With the race just two days away, I am nervous,s cared, but most of all excited to run this race in honor of the real heroes in my life: the survivors!!!

My honored teammates this Saturday (and always) are:

Ann Hooper,
John Sanzenbacher,
Doug Bronson,
Joyce DeSalvo,
Gretchen Hagelow,
Edward Lepolt,
Lowen Meyer,
Eudora Sovay,
Amanda Tolleson, and
Jack Trumble.

Many of you may know one of these people. THANK YOU for donating on their behalf!! Because of you, I am just $58 away from reaching my goal of $5,000 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I have no doubts that I will meet it by race day.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is my honor to run on Saturday for all of those who can't. Please keep myself and the 28,000 runners who will run alongside me in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,

Carissa

1 comment:

Matthew said...

I pitched in the last $58 for ya. Good luck on the run!