Sunday, July 01, 2007

Pictures from when the Old Ladies came to NYC!!

This week, I got the photos from when my mom and Grandma's visited NYC, so without further ado!!


Exploring Times Square!
Grandma and Grandma in Manhattan: Mom and Grandma Hooper in Rockefeller Center
All of us on the Boat Cruise around Manhattan, it was beautiful!

Mom and the Grandma's on top of the Empire State Building. NICE HAIR!!! :)
On a carriage ride in Central Park before eating at Tavern on the Green!After the Mothers' Day 10-mile race in Central Park. I look awful, but it's the only photo with all of us in it! Heading out for brunch and a Broadway show on Mothers' Day! With my unlimited champagne at brunch! All of us at our delicious brunch!
About to see Beauty and the Beast. It was amazing!
Thank you again for a great time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures....I especially like the one on the Empir State Bldg...yea...the one where my hair is flying like a wing...thanks :)
Actually..it was great fun to read your words about our trip.
God Bless You