Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Good Questions, Aunt Sheryl and Ben :)

Well, for those who have been following my blog (and I imaging that's probably not many of you beyond those already entrenched in the riveting drama), it's been an exciting few weeks, huh? I mean, Taylor gets the Fulbright, I drink lotion, and now my Aunt Sheryl in Whyoming and my friend Ben from New York are having a good ole' fashioned sharing time :) I'm good.

Well, I wanted to take a minute to warn you. My blog will be debuting a new identity in the very near future. It's about to be taken over by running, fundraising, and homeless people (not necesarily in that order, so watch out!). For now, I actually have some work to do, but check back late on Saturday for the full scoop! In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions you'd like of Aunt Sheryl (or Ben, for that matter).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is prettty!! :]

Anonymous said...

love,

Taryn

(haha forgot that in the first one)