Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just call me Speedy

Well, today I ran the Wall Street Heart Run 5K for the American Heart Association. I ran with a friend from work and had REALLY hoped to beat him in the race. However, sadly I was unable to beat him EVEN THOUGH I did race my fastest race ever! I did 7:56 miles for 3 miles for a total time of 23:50. Not bad for me! :)

As for my fundraising...things are going rather slowly, but I have confidence that it will pick up. Please donate If you haven't yet! :)

Well, I have to be at work early tomorrow, so sorry to cut this short. Please check back soon for more updates!

1 comment:

Atletismo343 said...

Not bad, not bad at all. You really probably ran faster than 7:56 in all three miles...it's that extra .1 that adds the extra time onto the last mile.

Have you thought about buying yourself a GPS watch? They are so cool! Abi and I have the Garmin Forerunner 305. They're pricey, but totally worth it if you do any kind of distance running.