So it's been a while since I've just blogged about the strangeness that is New York. In the past couple days, I've come across a couple of strange pieces of jewelry that I think you may find interesting. Unfortunately, I don't know that either of them was an actual necklace that you can buy in a store, so I doubt i can find a photo, but I'll describe them.
1. I saw the first necklace on a 20-something girl walking around the financial district. It was a chain with a picture of a heart, like an actual heart, not a pretty heart-shaped heart around their neck. It was black and grey, not red, and about 2 inches across.
2. The second necklace was today in Queens, it was a kid around 17 years old. He had a huge plastic alligator hanging around his neck. I mean, it was crazy, I had to look closer to make sure it wasn't real....
New York never ceases to surprise me!
Also in wedding news, I made my first purchase today!
1 comment:
You can't just leave it at that and not tell us what it is...........
Aunt Sheryl
P.S. Congrats again and I hope all is well.
Post a Comment