Monday, August 04, 2008

Hangin' in there

Hello, readers! Well, as some of you know, Taylor left for Indonesia last week (on July 30), and so far it seems like he's having a great time! I'm badgering him to make a blog, and I'll be sure to share the link as soon as it goes public, but for now, I can only update that he's having a great time visiting the city where his father was born, Bandung, where he will be in training for the next 3 weeks.

Also, I know many of you are wondering about the wedding. We haven't set an exact date, but the wedding is going to be in October of 2009 in New York City! Get excited, that's just 14 short months away and I couldn't be happier. I will be getting to work on all the planning, so stay tuned as the blog morphs from Marathon to Wedding (but not too cheesy, I PROMISE, in the coming months! Ok, well I must get to bed because I have a dentist appointment early tomorrow. I'm hoping (but not expecting) no cavities. I also have practice tomorrow after work. Busy day. More to come!

No comments: