As you probably read, my grandma had to have emergency surgery last week while on a trip to California. Fortunately, she came through the surgery just fine, and is now in the painful process of recovery. She is still out in California with my Aunt Sheryl recovering and waiting to make a follow-up visit to her doctor. The doctors all say she should be fine, so of course just keep praying, specifically for her recovery which will likely be long and painful.
Another sad side effect of Grandma's surgery is that she was supposed to come to New York with my mom to visit me next weekend, and now she won't be able to! I am so disappointed, but obviously I understand. The sad thing is that my mom might have to come by herself, and since I work during the day, she'll be spending two and a half days in the city all by herself. If you or anyone you know has October 30-Nov. 1 off of school or work, come visit me in New York!! You can hang out with my mom and I on the evening and weekends and with just my mom doing some sight-seeing during the weekdays! Just putting that out there :) E-mail me at carissa.lucyk@gmail.com if you're interested :)
Ok, well I gotta run to Bible Study. Hope all is well, please leave a comment and let me know you're reading!!
No comments:
Post a Comment