Saturday, February 17, 2007

Fourteen on Friday

As I said before, so now I say again (in the words of the Apostle Paul)...

WE.ARE.SO.HARDCORE.

Kiernan and I ran 14 miles last night to make up for the fact that neither of us wanted to trek out to Brooklyn this morning to run in Prospect Park.

I'm not going to lie to you, running in 20 degrees on Friday night around Central Park was probably about as close to miserable as you can get. But, at the same time, I am surprised and excited by my commitment to this training. Honestly, its one of those things where I look back and I'm like DID I REALLY DO THAT? Well, I am off to Boston for the weekend (where I will be doing absolutely NO running), but I just wanted to post this before I leave.

Thank you for reading, see you Tuesday night!

No comments: