Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am Ugg (and so Can You!)

Taylor and I exchanged Christmas gifts last night (I'm sorry if that offends you, Jesus said it was ok since we won't be together on Christmas (cue "Blue Christmas," the Elvis version of course)).

I GOT UGGS!! I know, I'm like 4 years behind the trend here, but that's because I never saw the utility of them until this winter in New York. I think I survived last year by comparing every experience outside to my bi-weekly (at least) runs in the cold, so I didn't really feel like I was suffering that much. Well, this year I have been freezing, especially my feet, so Taylor was kind (and resourceful) enough to scour the internet for a pair of Chestnut Tall UGGs size 8. :-) I am so excited to wear them outside (for now I've only tried them on in the house).

UGGS
I also got a really comfy sweater dress, a cashmere scarf (are you noticing a soft, warm theme here?) and a little heater to go under my desk (not so much soft, but definitely warm!). It was wonderful, and a very cozy Christmas!



As for Taylor, I got him a smorgasbord of presents including 3 ties - grey (DKNY), black (BCBG) and navy (Michael Kors) - (what is this, you ask, Father's day after 10 years of marriage? No! He said he needed ties, i swear!), two sweaters (black and maroon, Uniqlo), a hat with built in headphones, and a heated blanket. I think he liked them, but you'll have to ask him!

This week will be short, I have Friday off and then I'm headed home for the holidays until the day after Christmas.

I hope to blog again, but if I do not, Merry Christmas!!!

Carissa

No comments: