The rest of my diet consists mostly of fish, chicken, vegetables, eggs, cheese, and jello :-) Basically it's just eliminating carbs and sugars which are in more foods than I thought!!! Haha. Well, wish me luck!!!
As for my New Years plans in New York, we're having some friends over my place from 6-9 or so and then Taylor and I are going to a friend's house for a bit. It should be fun. We opted to not do the $150/person bar deal that most people do in New York, figuring we could have just as much fun for a lot less money, so hopefully we will. I briefly entertained the idea of going to Times Square, but Taylor said it's just an absolute madhouse, so we're going to skip it.
I'll keep you posted on what's going on with me!
2 comments:
WOW!!! You are good!! The quiches look fantastic. I didn't ever make them, so you are better than I. Good Luck...the first two weeks are the toughest, but I see your commitment. PS...you do not need to lose weight!! (just thought I would let you know that I have never seen you as needing a diet)
I agree why are you even thinking about dieting? You look great!
Post a Comment