Well hello there. I am sorry I have been MIA. It seems like every free moment has been taken up this past week! Between packing to move (my things moved apartments on Saturday while I was in Nashville at a wedding), unpacking after the move, Team In Training and work, I have been go go go for 8 days! Anyway, here are some updates and I PROMISE some photos very very soon!
Trip to Nashville - So this past weekend I went to Nashville for my friend Tracy's wedding. It was a beaufitul affair, beautiful weather, and a generally beautiful time! I had a lot of fun being back in my old stomping ground and seeing some old friends! We went out with the bridesmaids on Thursday night and had a blast! I forgot how much I miss live country music!!!
Running in the heat - I ran the 3-mile loop of campus twice while I was in Nashville. Considering that it hit 90 degrees both days, it was good preparation for running in the heat as I train this summer for my marathon!
Moving in - While I was in Nashville, Taylor was kind enough to supervise the movers who moved all my stuff to my new apartment. Now, I'm in the middle of getting my apartment all set up and will post pictures as soon as I'm unpacked!
Alright, I must post this since it has taken me about 4 hours to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment