Monday, January 08, 2007

This may seem unrelated...

But I tend to think that this: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/08/nyc.odor/index.html is very relevant to my current endeavor. That's right, one of the biggest stories on CNN.com today is that Manhattan stinks, literally. Awesome! While I was able to avoid contact with the foul odor, the buzz around town is that pretty much everything south of Rockefeller Center today smelled like booty. I actually found myself laughing silently today as I thought about all the jokes that I'm sure will find their way into the monologues of Conan, Leno and Letterman tonight. Please, if you are lucky enough to be allowed to stay up late enough to watch late night T.V., please leave me a comment with some of the jokes because I really want to hear them.

Despite the stink, I vow to get out there and keep training. Just further proof that I am so hard core! That's right, tomorrow night, I will measure my speed in three separate 1-mile intervals and will proudly report the results, whatever they may be.

Please check back. Oh, and if you haven't donated yet, what are you waiting for?! I've raised $1,500 so far, but that leaves $2,500 to go!!! Let's cure cancer!!

No comments: