For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Can you do $46.33?!?!
I need $46.33 to reach 1/3 of my fundraising goal. The person who donates that amount will receive an extra dose of thank yous AND, a special gift from Team in Training. I am very anxious to reach this milestone so if you are reading now and thinking to yourself "I've been planning to donate, but I just don't know how much to give and I just haven't found the right time to give it." Well, NOW is the time!! YOU can be that special person who gives a very random amount of money to get me 1/3 of the way there!! So don't hesitate, click "Donate Securely Now" NOW! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment