Ben:

Megan "Bunchy":
Aunt Sheryl (Only picture I could find, it's my whole family. Aunt Sheryl is in the pink hat):Ok, so I'll let the questions commence. In other news, I saw some celebrities last night when I went to get a drink with my friend Wendy!!!
So the first wasn't such a major celebrity, but I recognized him immediately from Project Runway this season: http://photos.killervirgo.com/projrun4-cast2.JPG (top, middle).
Yep, he was our bartender, which I thought was king of cool. It was kind of a hole-in-the-wall place too. Not too many people were there when we arrived. So we basically had the bar to ourselves with him. Of course I didn't say anything.
THEN, after we were sitting there for a while, I glanced at these two women who had been there the whole time we had and realized one of them was Cybill Shepherd. I assume she was a regular there because they seemed to know the bartender and didn't really move or get approached by anyone the whole time we were there. So there you have it. New York, so exciting :)
6 comments:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
this is spectacular
you need to be friends with me
Hi Ben,
What do you do in New York?Is it a good place to live? Wyoming is a great place to live if you like a slower paced lifestyle.
Haha I wont get started on the fact that I am never mentioned in your blog. Nice picture of the family though...remember that cute cow boy that was there! Haha what a love family vacation!! Miss you :]
T
Good question, Aunt Sheryl!
New York is an excellent place to live if you like constant stimulation. I feel like there are always new, interesting things to see and hear (art, music, etc.); always multiple excellent places to drink and eat each night; and always a wide variety of places to spend your money.
Some things I like that are particularly New Yorky: playing Scrabble in Washington Square Park, being able to get around without being able to drive, and going to the opera.
What do you like to do in Wyoming?
Ben,
My favorite thing to do in Wyoming is spending time with my husband Geoff and our two Labrador retrievers ..........Casey and Jesse.........together we hunt, camp,and ride our Harley Davidson motorcycle. We are very outdoorsy people. We could never survive in Wyoming without a car, I live 16 miles out of town and the nearest mall is 120 miles...........imagine that! Like I said a really laid back lifestyle.
Post a Comment