Sunday, January 21, 2007

$33 to HALFWAY THERE!!!!

Ok, another prize (speaking of which, my Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Geoff won the previous prize, but I fogot to mail it...sorry about that! I promise, I will mail it soon!).

I have a special prize for the individual who donates $33, no more, no less to my fundraising. That's the amount that I need to get to 1/2 of my fundraising goal!! How exciting! :-) Please donate on my website by clicking "Donate Securely Now" or e-mail me if you would like to donate via check and I will take your word for it and reserve the prize for you. I hate to make my efforts to raise money for cancer into a competition, but I figure, if it works, it's worth it!!!! So that said, WHO'S IT GONNA BE?!!??!?!?!?!!?!??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wondered what you were referring to that was in the envelope, we couldn't fnd a thing...Keep running, you are such an inspiration!!!!

love,
Aunt Sheryl

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!!

I was so happy for you to see that your fundraising is over halfway today!! I keep praying that it will jump up there!!

God Bless You
Mom