Well, friends, I'm off to Atlanta, GA for the New Years weekend. I am VERY excited because so many of my friends are going to be there, including some I haven't seen in a very long time!! We will be staying at Kim's fiance Will's apartment in Midtown Atlanta, which is a really great area of town with many restaurants, bars, and other fun things to do. Don't worry, though, I will keep up with my running while I'm in Atlanta. I have scoured the internet and I came up with a nice 8-mile route from right near Will's apartment and I will make poor Taylor go with me Saturday morning. I'll be sure to post you on how it goes. In the meantime, you don't take a break either, keep reading my blog and don't forget, your donation is 100% tax deductible for this year if it is made by 11:59pm on Sunday!! Thank you for your support: 30.5% there!!!
Here's a little visual of my run :)
No comments:
Post a Comment