I just thought I'd post this fantastic little snippet from an e-mail from our coach, Ramon. Really, I want nothing more than to give you another picture into the man, the myth, and the legend that is "Raqui Bermo."
"Happy NewFreaking Year !!This is the year most of you will become freaking marathoners or half marathoners, ohhh yessssssss !!!I wish you the best of the best of the freaking best, I wish you the best of health and the most prosperous yet !! By the way, You missed a great Polar Bearing !!! it was fun, fun, fun7 brave ones conquered the rain, the cold, the waves and proudly represented the wild crazy side of TNT ! 4 times we went into that nice cool water !!!"
1 comment:
sooo im trying to talk mom and dad into letting me come the weekend of your marathan. i think its working...so hopefully ill be there!! see you next weekend!
Post a Comment