Sunday, August 27, 2006

Back from Vacation 5

Ok, some out-of-blog comments now. First of all, does anyone know how to put videos from photobucket into this blog? If so, please e-mail me or comment me the instructions: carissa.lucyk@gmail.com. Oh, and another thing, you can see all these pictures in much more detail if you just click on them.

Also, if you want to read the previous few blogs in order, start with "Back from Vacation" that's the original, then read them up the blog from 2-5. Just a tip.

Finally, I want to give a shout-out to all of my loyal readers from my family. It was so cute on my vacation, I kept telling stories that were already on my blog, and they would say "Oh, I saw that on your blog." In addition, they kept asking me if things would end up on the blog. It was cute that everyone is keeping up with me. So here's a shout-out to Grandpa and Nana, Aunt Sheryl and Uncle Geoff, Aunt Cathy, Grandma Lucyk, Grandma Hooper and more!! I also have some great friends who are keeping up with me, including: Dillon, David and Linnette, Bria, and Becca! If you're reading and want a shout out, then feel free to e-mail me or post a comment so I know!

Ok, I promise I'll get back to posting very profound, thoughtful things soon, I just wanted to catch everyone up to speed!

2 comments:

Brit said...

Hey Carissa! All you have to do is get an account with Photobucket or You tube, upload your video to the website, and then copy and paste the link in your blog entry. Voila! Hopefully that helps, if not, let me know.

Brit said...

There are 3 boxes underneath and you need to copy and paste the "tag" info not the html or the other one. let me know if that works.