Friday, December 15, 2006

Did you get your letter?

Well, I do believe today may be the big day!! I mailed my letters on Tuesday, so my guess is that most people will be receiving them sometime today. My little blog is sitting here in cyberspace HOPING that it gets some serious hits today!!! So...if you are on my site for the first time or as a result of reading my letter, please leave a comment!! You can do so by clicking below where it says "124234 comments" (or something close to that) and leave your comment. You don't have to log in to leave your name, just choose "Other" as your identity and drop it in there :)

Please remember, I have a BIG goal, and I'm not just talking about raising $4,000 in 5 months. I want to hear from all of you who you know in your life that has been affected by cancer. Not only would it be an honor to run on their behalf, but I know that I will need all the inspiration I can get to propel myself the necessary 26.2 miles on April 28th!!

You can include the information about your honored teammates (that's what we call the folks who serve as our inspiration as survivors of Leukemia, Lymphoma, or any cancer) in a comment or e-mail me at carissa.lucyk@gmail.com. I will gladly accept photos, stories, names, ages, or any other information and will post it here and on my fundraising page.

Speaking of my fundraising page: PLEASE DONATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN to my fundraising!!! Remember, all gifts given before the end of the year will be tax deductible this year. Furthermore, what better time than the holidays to support such a great cause!! Thank you!!

No comments: