Here are my new spandex running tights, my AWESOME New Balance Jacket, and my fuel belt. This belt holds little 6 oz. containers of water and/or powerade to keep you hydrated during long runs!
AHHH! I lost a hand!! One exciting feature of the awesome jacket, the cuffs flip over to create a little pouch for your hands (an alternative to gloves).
The new hat is REFLECTIVE...those flowers are actually grey when they're not in the light. Crazy. Oh, and here's my Goo. It's this nifty stuff that is essential carbohydrates in gel form that you can dispense easily and and digest quickly during long runs.
See, coaches, I'm good, I stretch. Actually, who am I kidding, this is a pose. :-) Still, I do feel that I look fairly official. Oh, and how about those ARCHES? I mean seriously, no wonder I get accused of running on my toes!
Ok, I will spare you all the rest of the disturbing photos of me modeling my new gear :-) Don't worry, there will be plenty of action shots up here soon! Stay tuned!
1 comment:
Glad that you like your running gear...and that you will be dressed properly for the weather....just keep safe!!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment