For my new blog title, I've decided to keep with the theme and go with another song by one of my favorite bands, Fountains of Wayne.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Two posts in one day?? Something IMPORTANT must be happening!
That's right, something important IS happening!! My first Team In Training practice is tomorrow!!!! That's right, I have willingly given up my Saturday mornings for the next 5 months in exchange of hundreds of miles of running, and I couldn't be more excited! Tomorrow we will start with just a few miles, but I am still very excited to meet my teammates, particularly the minority of those who, like me, have chosen to be the cool kids who are going to NASHVILLE in April rather than just New Jersey. As our director likes to call us, we're the "closet country music fans," though if you know me at all, you know I am very much "out." I will be sure to post about how amazing practice was. Also, please follow along on my sidebar to see my distance run and funds raised to date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT JOB on your page CJ!!
GREAT JOB on your fundraising efforts...I know you will make your goal and do a fine job of it!!
Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS
God Bless You
Mom
Post a Comment